Save message to txt file - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Save message to txt file - Mozilla ; Hello guys, I need to develop a small extension to save the message in some txt file but I don't know how to obtain the date, subject, message body, etc. If you have any ideas please tell me. Best regards, ...

  1. Save message to txt file

    Hello guys,

    I need to develop a small extension to save the
    message in some txt file but I don't know how to
    obtain the date, subject, message body, etc. If you
    have any ideas please tell me.

    Best regards,
    Rodica

    that gives answers, not web links.
    http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/on...h?refer=1ONXIC

  2. Re: Save message to txt file

    Fulg de Nea wrote:
    > Hello guys,
    >
    > I need to develop a small extension to save the
    > message in some txt file but I don't know how to
    > obtain the date, subject, message body, etc. If you
    > have any ideas please tell me.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Rodica

    You may ask it in 'mozilla.dev.extensions' group .

    "http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.extensions/topics"

+ Reply to Thread