Default E-mail client not properly installed - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Default E-mail client not properly installed - Mozilla ; I get the above error message whenever I click on an email link in a received email. All other functions are working correctly. This is only since I upgraded to Thunderbird 2. I have uninstalled and re-installed a couple of ...

  1. Default E-mail client not properly installed

    I get the above error message whenever I click on an email link in a
    received email. All other functions are working correctly. This is only
    since I upgraded to Thunderbird 2. I have uninstalled and re-installed a
    couple of times but no difference.

    Any ideas please

    Peter

  2. Re: Default E-mail client not properly installed

    Peter Scarlett wrote:
    > I get the above error message whenever I click on an email link in a
    > received email. All other functions are working correctly. This is
    > only since I upgraded to Thunderbird 2. I have uninstalled and
    > re-installed a couple of times but no difference.
    >
    > Any ideas please
    >
    > Peter

    Follow these instruction to set Thunderbird as default mail client
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_mail_client#Windows"

  3. Re: Default E-mail client not properly installed

    Nir wrote:
    > Peter Scarlett wrote:
    >> I get the above error message whenever I click on an email link in a
    >> received email. All other functions are working correctly. This is
    >> only since I upgraded to Thunderbird 2. I have uninstalled and
    >> re-installed a couple of times but no difference.
    >>
    >> Any ideas please
    >>
    >> Peter

    > Follow these instruction to set Thunderbird as default mail client
    > "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_mail_client#Windows"

    Many thanks, problem solved.
    Peter

+ Reply to Thread