headers are overlayed with other headers - Mozilla

This is a discussion on headers are overlayed with other headers - Mozilla ; running TB 2.0.0.6 WIN XP Pro, FoxFire 2.0.0.6 We are getting in the header frame area headers that have other headers overlaid making difficult to read. In other words a header line has two different headers displayed on same line. ...

  1. headers are overlayed with other headers

    running TB 2.0.0.6 WIN XP Pro, FoxFire 2.0.0.6
    We are getting in the header frame area headers that have other headers
    overlaid making difficult to read. In other words a header line has two
    different headers displayed on same line.

    The Error Console has several messages .. an example is following. There
    are other error types picked up

    'Warning: Unknown property 'mso-pagination'. Declaration dropped.
    Source File: mailbox:///C|/KenMisc2/ThunderBirdMail/Inbox?number=771029
    Line: 24'
    What is fix?
    Ken Thompson

  2. Re: headers are overlayed with other headers

    Ken Thompson wrote:
    > running TB 2.0.0.6 WIN XP Pro, FoxFire 2.0.0.6 We are getting in
    > the header frame area headers that have other headers overlaid making
    > difficult to read. In other words a header line has two different
    > headers displayed on same line.
    >
    > The Error Console has several messages .. an example is following.
    > There are other error types picked up
    >
    > 'Warning: Unknown property 'mso-pagination'. Declaration dropped.
    > Source File:
    > mailbox:///C|/KenMisc2/ThunderBirdMail/Inbox?number=771029 Line: 24'
    > What is fix? Ken Thompson

    See this post
    "http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.thunderbird/msg/9988d20016dc6f4b"

  3. Re: headers are overlayed with other headers

    Thunderbird Leader Ken Thompson teletyped, On 8/22/2007 11:15 AM:
    > running TB 2.0.0.6 WIN XP Pro, FoxFire 2.0.0.6
    > We are getting in the header frame area headers that have other headers
    > overlaid making difficult to read. In other words a header line has two
    > different headers displayed on same line.
    >
    > The Error Console has several messages .. an example is following. There
    > are other error types picked up
    >
    > 'Warning: Unknown property 'mso-pagination'. Declaration dropped.
    > Source File: mailbox:///C|/KenMisc2/ThunderBirdMail/Inbox?number=771029
    > Line: 24'
    > What is fix?
    > Ken Thompson

    The mso-pagination errors you can not do anything but complain to the
    person who sent you the MS Word generated message. The mso- styles are
    MS Word internal document styles and are only usable by other MS
    products. Try setting your View to 'simple HTML' or 'plain text' for
    this bad viewing case.

    Depending on the theme being used, there have been issues with some
    video card drivers causing similar symptoms. A workaround is to reduce
    hardware acceleration by one notch in the control panel display settings
    dialog.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted,

  4. Re: headers are overlayed with other headers

    How so?

    "Ron K." wrote in message
    > Thunderbird Leader Ken Thompson teletyped, On 8/22/2007 11:15 AM:
    >> running TB 2.0.0.6 WIN XP Pro, FoxFire 2.0.0.6
    >> We are getting in the header frame area headers that have other headers
    >> overlaid making difficult to read. In other words a header line has two
    >> different headers displayed on same line.
    >>
    >> The Error Console has several messages .. an example is following. There
    >> are other error types picked up
    >>
    >> 'Warning: Unknown property 'mso-pagination'. Declaration dropped.
    >> Source File: mailbox:///C|/KenMisc2/ThunderBirdMail/Inbox?number=771029
    >> Line: 24'
    >> What is fix?
    >> Ken Thompson

    > The mso-pagination errors you can not do anything but complain to the
    > person who sent you the MS Word generated message. The mso- styles are MS
    > Word internal document styles and are only usable by other MS products.
    > Try setting your View to 'simple HTML' or 'plain text' for this bad
    > viewing case.
    >
    > Depending on the theme being used, there have been issues with some video
    > card drivers causing similar symptoms. A workaround is to reduce hardware
    > acceleration by one notch in the control panel display settings dialog.
    >
    > --
    > Ron K.
    > Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting

  5. Re: headers are overlayed with other headers

    I reduced video card down one step. Problem is gone.
    Thanks.
    Ken Thompson

    "Ron K." wrote in message
    > Thunderbird Leader Ken Thompson teletyped, On 8/22/2007 11:15 AM:
    >> running TB 2.0.0.6 WIN XP Pro, FoxFire 2.0.0.6
    >> We are getting in the header frame area headers that have other headers
    >> overlaid making difficult to read. In other words a header line has two
    >> different headers displayed on same line.
    >>
    >> The Error Console has several messages .. an example is following. There
    >> are other error types picked up
    >>
    >> 'Warning: Unknown property 'mso-pagination'. Declaration dropped.
    >> Source File: mailbox:///C|/KenMisc2/ThunderBirdMail/Inbox?number=771029
    >> Line: 24'
    >> What is fix?
    >> Ken Thompson

    > The mso-pagination errors you can not do anything but complain to the
    > person who sent you the MS Word generated message. The mso- styles are MS
    > Word internal document styles and are only usable by other MS products.
    > Try setting your View to 'simple HTML' or 'plain text' for this bad
    > viewing case.
    >
    > Depending on the theme being used, there have been issues with some video
    > card drivers causing similar symptoms. A workaround is to reduce hardware
    > acceleration by one notch in the control panel display settings dialog.
    >
    > --
    > Ron K.
    > Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting

  6. Re: headers are overlayed with other headers

    Thunderbird Leader Ken Thompson teletyped, On 8/24/2007 2:22 PM:
    > I reduced video card down one step. Problem is gone.
    > Thanks.
    > Ken Thompson
    >
    > "Ron K." wrote in message
    >
    >> Thunderbird Leader Ken Thompson teletyped, On 8/22/2007 11:15 AM:
    >>
    >>> running TB 2.0.0.6 WIN XP Pro, FoxFire 2.0.0.6
    >>> We are getting in the header frame area headers that have other headers
    >>> overlaid making difficult to read. In other words a header line has two
    >>> different headers displayed on same line.
    >>>
    >>> The Error Console has several messages .. an example is following. There
    >>> are other error types picked up
    >>>
    >>> 'Warning: Unknown property 'mso-pagination'. Declaration dropped.
    >>> Source File: mailbox:///C|/KenMisc2/ThunderBirdMail/Inbox?number=771029
    >>> Line: 24'
    >>> What is fix?
    >>> Ken Thompson
    >>>

    >> The mso-pagination errors you can not do anything but complain to the
    >> person who sent you the MS Word generated message. The mso- styles are MS
    >> Word internal document styles and are only usable by other MS products.
    >> Try setting your View to 'simple HTML' or 'plain text' for this bad
    >> viewing case.
    >>
    >> Depending on the theme being used, there have been issues with some video
    >> card drivers causing similar symptoms. A workaround is to reduce hardware
    >> acceleration by one notch in the control panel display settings dialog.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ron K.
    >> Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting

    Glad to have helped. You will want to check for driver updates so you
    can restore graphics performance.

    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted,
    it's just type casting