Deleting 2 duplicate Drafts folders - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Deleting 2 duplicate Drafts folders - Mozilla ; When 2.0.0.6 was installed TB suddenly came up with 3 Drafts folders and I can't do a thing with them. They are used for nothing just taking up room in the folder pane. How can they be deleted? Thanks......

  1. Deleting 2 duplicate Drafts folders

    When 2.0.0.6 was installed TB suddenly came up with 3 Drafts folders and I
    can't do a thing with them. They are used for nothing just taking up room
    in the folder pane. How can they be deleted?

    Thanks...

  2. Re: Deleting 2 duplicate Drafts folders

    Don Nickell wrote:
    > When 2.0.0.6 was installed TB suddenly came up with 3 Drafts folders and
    > I can't do a thing with them. They are used for nothing just taking up
    > room in the folder pane. How can they be deleted?
    >
    > Thanks...

    These instructions should be helpful to you
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Phantom_folders"

  3. Re: Deleting 2 duplicate Drafts folders

    Nir wrote:
    > Don Nickell wrote:
    >> When 2.0.0.6 was installed TB suddenly came up with 3 Drafts folders
    >> and I can't do a thing with them. They are used for nothing just
    >> taking up room in the folder pane. How can they be deleted?
    >>
    >> Thanks...

    > These instructions should be helpful to you
    > "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Phantom_folders"

    Nir, thanks for the link, sorry I'm late getting back. Tomorrow I intend
    to follow those instructions and will get back with the results at that time.

    Don

+ Reply to Thread