Date, subject, From, to Information lost when replying to mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Date, subject, From, to Information lost when replying to mail - Mozilla ; Hi When replying to a mail, thunderbird simply says (for example) John wrote: Hi, How are you doing? I got your photos. Great ones... It simply drops information such as date, subject, TO, CC information. Some times in chain mails. ...

  1. Date, subject, From, to Information lost when replying to mail

    John wrote:
    Hi,
    How are you doing? I got your photos. Great ones...

    It simply drops information such as date, subject, TO, CC information.
    Some times in chain mails. it would be great to have mail date of all
    the chain mails. Is there a fix for this or a plugin?

    I want it the follow way

    From: John
    To: Elvin
    CC: David
    Subject: Paris trip photos

    Hi,
    How are you doing? I got your photos. Great ones...

    Kindly help me this

  2. Re: Date, subject, From, to Information lost when replying to mail

    harunprasad@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > When replying to a mail, thunderbird simply says (for example)
    >

    > John wrote:
    > Hi,
    > How are you doing? I got your photos. Great ones...
    >

    > It simply drops information such as date, subject, TO, CC information.
    > Some times in chain mails. it would be great to have mail date of all
    > the chain mails. Is there a fix for this or a plugin?
    >
    > I want it the follow way
    >

    > From: John
    > To: Elvin
    > CC: David
    > Subject: Paris trip photos
    >
    > Hi,
    > How are you doing? I got your photos. Great ones...
    >

    > Kindly help me this

    "http://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/changequote-en.html"

    or

    "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/760"
    [Also see "http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=427829" ]

  3. Re: Date, subject, From, to Information lost when replying to mail

    On Aug 21, 10:25 pm, Nir wrote:
    > harunpra...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi

    > > When replying to a mail, thunderbird simply says (for example)

    > > John wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > How are you doing? I got your photos. Great ones...
    > >

    > > It simply drops information such as date, subject, TO, CC information.
    > > Some times in chain mails. it would be great to have mail date of all
    > > the chain mails. Is there a fix for this or a plugin?

    > > I want it the follow way

    > > From: John
    > > To: Elvin
    > > CC: David
    > > Subject: Paris trip photos

    > > Hi,
    > > How are you doing? I got your photos. Great ones...
    > >

    > > Kindly help me this

    > "http://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/changequote-en.html"
    >
    > or
    >
    > "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/760"
    > [Also see "http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=427829" ]

    Hi,

    Thanks a lot for the links... It was really helpful...

    Regards,

+ Reply to Thread