Thunderbird not being called up in Acrobat to send email direct forMac - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Thunderbird not being called up in Acrobat to send email direct forMac - Mozilla ; I said I would report back to the Group on this subject. Well I receive an answer back from Acrobat group. Seems that only Apple mail and Entourage only is supported on the Mac platform. The people answering have not ...

  1. Thunderbird not being called up in Acrobat to send email direct forMac

    I said I would report back to the Group on this subject.

    Well I receive an answer back from Acrobat group.

    Seems that only Apple mail and Entourage only is supported on the Mac
    platform.

    The people answering have not suggest why Thunderbird is supported on PC
    Platform.

    Why mozilla products are not supported is "lack of interest in
    supporting them" by Adobe.

    As with every other software vendor the Mac Platform although is the
    fastest growing (many Companies are considering switching to Mac or
    Linux instead of the recent MS OS) Platform, They just don't have the
    interest. So a Feature in Acrobat I could use I can't because I refuse
    to set up to use either Mail or Entourage, if its not settable within
    the application.

  2. Re: Thunderbird not being called up in Acrobat to send email directfor Mac

    Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
    > I said I would report back to the Group on this subject.
    >
    > Well I receive an answer back from Acrobat group.
    >
    > Seems that only Apple mail and Entourage only is supported on the Mac
    > platform.
    >
    > The people answering have not suggest why Thunderbird is supported on PC
    > Platform.
    >
    > Why mozilla products are not supported is "lack of interest in
    > supporting them" by Adobe.
    >
    > As with every other software vendor the Mac Platform although is the
    > fastest growing (many Companies are considering switching to Mac or
    > Linux instead of the recent MS OS) Platform, They just don't have the
    > interest. So a Feature in Acrobat I could use I can't because I refuse
    > to set up to use either Mail or Entourage, if its not settable within
    > the application.

    Thank you for getting back to us Phillip. Did you point out to Adobe how
    many millions of Mozilla users there are out there?

    I too looked at Linux but it's too "techie" for a mere mortal like me to
    understand quickly ... and I don't have time to spare to learn it. Shame
    really as there was much I liked :-(

    --
    Regards

    Steve G

  3. Re: Thunderbird not being called up in Acrobat to send email directfor Mac

    SteveG wrote:
    > Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
    >> I said I would report back to the Group on this subject.
    >>
    >> Well I receive an answer back from Acrobat group.
    >>
    >> Seems that only Apple mail and Entourage only is supported on the Mac
    >> platform.
    >>
    >> The people answering have not suggest why Thunderbird is supported on
    >> PC Platform.
    >>
    >> Why mozilla products are not supported is "lack of interest in
    >> supporting them" by Adobe.
    >>
    >> As with every other software vendor the Mac Platform although is the
    >> fastest growing (many Companies are considering switching to Mac or
    >> Linux instead of the recent MS OS) Platform, They just don't have the
    >> interest. So a Feature in Acrobat I could use I can't because I refuse
    >> to set up to use either Mail or Entourage, if its not settable within
    >> the application.

    > Thank you for getting back to us Phillip. Did you point out to Adobe how
    > many millions of Mozilla users there are out there?
    >
    > I too looked at Linux but it's too "techie" for a mere mortal like me to
    > understand quickly ... and I don't have time to spare to learn it. Shame
    > really as there was much I liked :-(

    I filled a a feedback request with adobe (a fat lot of good it will do)
    at Adobe in their support section.