Tags are lost after downloading truncated messages - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Tags are lost after downloading truncated messages - Mozilla ; I have a filter that assigns a red/important tag to messages from certain senders. I also have TB set to not automatically download messages exceeding a certain size. So far so good, but then I download messages that are truncated ...

  1. Tags are lost after downloading truncated messages

    I have a filter that assigns a red/important tag to messages from
    certain senders.

    I also have TB set to not automatically download messages exceeding a
    certain size.

    So far so good, but then I download messages that are truncated and
    tagged, the tag disappears after the download.

    Is this a bug?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  2. Re: Tags are lost after downloading truncated messages

    On 21.08.2007 10:55 UK Time, Herb wrote:
    > I have a filter that assigns a red/important tag to messages from
    > certain senders.
    >
    > I also have TB set to not automatically download messages exceeding a
    > certain size.
    >
    > So far so good, but then I download messages that are truncated and
    > tagged, the tag disappears after the download.
    >
    > Is this a bug?

    No comments on this? :-(

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  3. Re: Tags are lost after downloading truncated messages

    On 8/23/2007 4:06 AM, Herb wrote:
    > On 21.08.2007 10:55 UK Time, Herb wrote:
    >> I have a filter that assigns a red/important tag to messages from
    >> certain senders.
    >>
    >> I also have TB set to not automatically download messages exceeding a
    >> certain size.
    >>
    >> So far so good, but then I download messages that are truncated and
    >> tagged, the tag disappears after the download.
    >>
    >> Is this a bug?
    >>

    > No comments on this? :-(

    did you make progress on this?

  4. Re: Tags are lost after downloading truncated messages

    On 17.09.2007 14:35 UK Time, Wayne Mery wrote:
    > On 8/23/2007 4:06 AM, Herb wrote:
    >> On 21.08.2007 10:55 UK Time, Herb wrote:
    >>> I have a filter that assigns a red/important tag to messages from
    >>> certain senders.
    >>>
    >>> I also have TB set to not automatically download messages exceeding a
    >>> certain size.
    >>>
    >>> So far so good, but then I download messages that are truncated and
    >>> tagged, the tag disappears after the download.
    >>>
    >>> Is this a bug?
    >>>

    >> No comments on this? :-(

    > did you make progress on this?

    Thanks for asking.

    No progress, I'm afraid.

    As far as I can see it is a bug.

    Do you have the same problem?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  5. Re: Tags are lost after downloading truncated messages

    On 9/17/2007 10:37 AM, Herb wrote:
    > On 17.09.2007 14:35 UK Time, Wayne Mery wrote:

    >>> No comments on this? :-(

    >> did you make progress on this?
    >>

    > Thanks for asking.
    >
    > No progress, I'm afraid.
    >
    > As far as I can see it is a bug.

    take your pick ...
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist...op&value0-0-0=

  6. Re: Tags are lost after downloading truncated messages

    On 17.09.2007 17:19 UK Time, Wayne Mery wrote:
    > On 9/17/2007 10:37 AM, Herb wrote:

    >>> did you make progress on this?
    >>>

    >> Thanks for asking.
    >>
    >> No progress, I'm afraid.