password - Mozilla

This is a discussion on password - Mozilla ; i forgot my password to log in to my primary account how do i fix this...

  1. password

    i forgot my password to log in to my primary account how do i fix this

  2. Re: password

    dave n wrote:
    > i forgot my password to log in to my primary account how do i fix this

    I believe you mean 'primary mail account'.
    Ask your isp to resend your password to you.

  3. Re: password

    Thanks but i found a little program that found it for me called mail
    password viewer
    "Nir" wrote in message
    news:56idnZUeJMSIylHbnZ2dnUVZ_qrinZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > dave n wrote:
    >> i forgot my password to log in to my primary account how do i fix this

    > I believe you mean 'primary mail account'.
    > Ask your isp to resend your password to you.

+ Reply to Thread