Thunderbird Import mail from Outlook Express - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Thunderbird Import mail from Outlook Express - Mozilla ; I performed Tools/Import/Mail ans selected Outlook Express. Several hunderd imports happened. I can't find them in Thunderbird. I have 6 email acounts. They are notinthe default. They are not in the one I selected for the import. Where are the ...

  1. Thunderbird Import mail from Outlook Express

    I performed Tools/Import/Mail ans selected Outlook Express.

    Several hunderd imports happened.
    I can't find them in Thunderbird.

    I have 6 email acounts.
    They are notinthe default.
    They are not in the one I selected for the import.

    Where are the messages?

  2. Re: Thunderbird Import mail from Outlook Express

    lurker wrote:
    > I performed Tools/Import/Mail ans selected Outlook Express.
    >
    > Several hunderd imports happened.
    > I can't find them in Thunderbird.
    >
    > I have 6 email acounts.
    > They are notinthe default.
    > They are not in the one I selected for the import.
    >
    > Where are the messages?

    Ooops, Found it under Local Folders!!

    lurker

+ Reply to Thread