Missing added buttons(icons) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Missing added buttons(icons) - Mozilla ; Before TBird was updated from 1.5* to 2.0.0.6, on a toolbar I had a button I could push to use the ToggleHTML extension. Now there is no such button. Also, I had an Options button. Now there is no such ...

  1. Missing added buttons(icons)

    Before TBird was updated from 1.5* to 2.0.0.6, on a toolbar I had a
    button I could push to use the ToggleHTML extension. Now there is no
    such button. Also, I had an Options button. Now there is no such button,
    and if I click Customize... the button is not in there to choose either.
    If I rightclick a toolbar and choose Customize... while in the Compose:
    window I am now, there is the Options button to choose, but I don't want
    it in this window, I want it in the main TBird mail window. This seems
    to imply that TBird somehow thinks that the button(s) are on the
    toolbars, though they aren't. How can this be corrected?

    Eustace

    --
    It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
    http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html

  2. Re: Missing added buttons(icons)

    On 2007-08-20 16:34 Eustace wrote:
    > Before TBird was updated from 1.5* to 2.0.0.6, on a toolbar I had a
    > button I could push to use the ToggleHTML extension. Now there is no
    > such button. Also, I had an Options button. Now there is no such button,
    > and if I click Customize... the button is not in there to choose either.
    > If I rightclick a toolbar and choose Customize... while in the Compose:
    > window I am now, there is the Options button to choose, but I don't want
    > it in this window, I want it in the main TBird mail window. This seems
    > to imply that TBird somehow thinks that the button(s) are on the
    > toolbars, though they aren't. How can this be corrected?
    >
    > Eustace

    Problem solved by Customize... > Restore Default Set, and recustomizing
    the toolbars.

    Eustace

    --
    It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
    http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html

+ Reply to Thread