Webmail slows down system - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Webmail slows down system - Mozilla ; Eustace wrote: > When the webmail extension looks if there are any messages in my web > accounts the whole system slows down (even when there are no messages to > download). It started happening when I updated to TBird ...

  1. Re: Webmail slows down system

    Eustace wrote:
    > When the webmail extension looks if there are any messages in my web
    > accounts the whole system slows down (even when there are no messages to
    > download). It started happening when I updated to TBird 2.0.0.6 and
    > started using again webmail. Does this happen to anybody else? -Eustace

    I haven't notice any appreciable difference and mine is a 6 yr.-old,
    definitely not top of the line, notebook computer.

    Ann

    --
    Remove the FISH from the net to reply

  2. Webmail slows down system

    When the webmail extension looks if there are any messages in my web
    accounts the whole system slows down (even when there are no messages to
    download). It started happening when I updated to TBird 2.0.0.6 and
    started using again webmail. Does this happen to anybody else? -Eustace

    --
    It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
    http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html

  3. Re: Webmail slows down system

    Eustace wrote:
    > When the webmail extension looks if there are any messages in my web
    > accounts the whole system slows down (even when there are no messages to
    > download). It started happening when I updated to TBird 2.0.0.6 and
    > started using again webmail. Does this happen to anybody else? -Eustace

    webmail has its own forum where you can get all the help you
    want with this extension:
    http://groups.google.com/group/thund...mail-extension

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm