Sorting messages by number of days - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Sorting messages by number of days - Mozilla ; Just upgraded to version 2.0.0.6 (20070728) In previous version I was able to sort messages so that I could, for example, view all, view last 14 days, view last 4 days etc. It's that long ago I can't remember how ...

  1. Sorting messages by number of days

    Just upgraded to version 2.0.0.6 (20070728)

    In previous version I was able to sort messages so that I could, for
    example, view all, view last 14 days, view last 4 days etc. It's that
    long ago I can't remember how I set this up but it was pretty
    straightforward but does not seem possible in the upgrade version. Any
    ideas.

    Mick

  2. Re: Sorting messages by number of days

    William wrote:
    > Mick Webster wrote:
    >> Just upgraded to version 2.0.0.6 (20070728)
    >>
    >> In previous version I was able to sort messages so that I could, for
    >> example, view all, view last 14 days, view last 4 days etc. It's that
    >> long ago I can't remember how I set this up but it was pretty
    >> straightforward but does not seem possible in the upgrade version.
    >> Any ideas.

    > The "Views" dropdown is hidden after the upgrade.
    > Right-click on the toolbar > Customize...
    > Drag the View Dropdown onto the toolbar. Your previous
    > views should still be there under "Custom Views"

    Thanks William - worked a treat. Mick

+ Reply to Thread