lost hyperlink - Mozilla

This is a discussion on lost hyperlink - Mozilla ; since I re-istalled thuderbird 2 hyper links no longer work. I can right click 'to copy link location' then paste into my firfox browser, but a simple click does not work. regards g bell...

  1. lost hyperlink

    since I re-istalled thuderbird 2 hyper links no
    longer work.
    I can right click 'to copy link location' then
    paste into my firfox browser, but a simple click
    does not work.
    regards g bell

  2. Re: lost hyperlink

    user@domain.invalid wrote:
    > since I re-istalled thuderbird 2 hyper links no longer work. I can
    > right click 'to copy link location' then paste into my firfox
    > browser, but a simple click does not work. regards g bell

    Set firefox as default browser again
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_browser#Windows"

+ Reply to Thread