Random deletes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Random deletes - Mozilla ; Thunderbird is randomly deleting news postings on me. I know because I had to use Pan to see them. I only have the setting 'delete messages older than 10 days'. That one was 1 day old....

  1. Random deletes

    Thunderbird is randomly deleting news postings on me. I know because I
    had to use Pan to see them. I only have the setting 'delete messages
    older than 10 days'. That one was 1 day old.

  2. Re: Random deletes

    Rodney Kelp wrote:
    > Thunderbird is randomly deleting news postings on me. I know because
    > I had to use Pan to see them. I only have the setting 'delete
    > messages older than 10 days'. That one was 1 day old.

    Set View to All in 'View' drop list .
    Goto View > Thread , select 'All' and also checked 'ignored thread' .

+ Reply to Thread