upgrade for security? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on upgrade for security? - Mozilla ; the notice of the new upgrade says that it is for security's sake can anybody point me to a page that describes in detail whatever security threat(s) exist in my TB? 1.5.0.12...

  1. upgrade for security?

    the notice of the new upgrade says that it is for security's sake

    can anybody point me to a page that describes in detail whatever
    security threat(s) exist in my TB? 1.5.0.12

  2. Re: upgrade for security?

    Havlo wrote:
    > the notice of the new upgrade says that it is for security's sake
    >
    > can anybody point me to a page that describes in detail whatever
    > security threat(s) exist in my TB? 1.5.0.12

    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/secu...abilities.html

+ Reply to Thread