Flashing scroll-lock light when recieving mail thunderbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Flashing scroll-lock light when recieving mail thunderbird - Mozilla ; Flashing scroll-lock light when recieving mail thunderbird I have used several mail recieving tools for my webmail. Latest changes in hot/live mail that created problems for these tools decided me to test Thunderbird. The first thing in noticed that there ...

  1. Flashing scroll-lock light when recieving mail thunderbird

    Flashing scroll-lock light when recieving mail thunderbird

    I have used several mail recieving tools for my webmail.
    Latest changes in hot/live mail that created problems for these tools
    decided me to test Thunderbird.

    The first thing in noticed that there is no option or 'add on' to get
    the scroll lock light to flash when mail is recieved.

    Is this correct? are there solutions or adds on for this.

    Best regards Erik
    The Netherlands

  2. Re: Flashing scroll-lock light when recieving mail thunderbird

    Is this not possible or is it so difficult to create?

+ Reply to Thread