Email from Hotmail does arrive empty - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Email from Hotmail does arrive empty - Mozilla ; After installing the last proposed update for Thunderbird, the email client for the Hotmail mails, all emails from hotmail arrive blanc. Nothing visual in it just a blanc Subject and nothing more. Can you help me? Thanks Peter van Eijndhoven...

  1. Email from Hotmail does arrive empty

    After installing the last proposed update for Thunderbird, the email
    client for the Hotmail mails, all emails from hotmail arrive blanc.
    Nothing visual in it just a blanc Subject and nothing more.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks
    Peter van Eijndhoven

  2. Re: Email from Hotmail does arrive empty

    pveijndhoven@gmail.com wrote:
    > After installing the last proposed update for Thunderbird, the email
    > client for the Hotmail mails, all emails from hotmail arrive blanc.
    > Nothing visual in it just a blanc Subject and nothing more.
    > Can you help me?
    > Thanks
    > Peter van Eijndhoven

    Select any such blank message.
    Goto View > Message Source .

    Is message body really empty ?

  3. Re: Email from Hotmail does arrive empty

    pveijndhoven@gmail.com wrote:
    > After installing the last proposed update for Thunderbird, the email
    > client for the Hotmail mails, all emails from hotmail arrive blanc.
    > Nothing visual in it just a blanc Subject and nothing more.
    > Can you help me?
    > Thanks
    > Peter van Eijndhoven

    how are you getting your mail from Hotmail into Thunderbird?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: Email from Hotmail does arrive empty

    I also am having the same problem. Using Thunderbird to access my
    hotmail messages, the entire message is empty. When I click view
    source, there is the message there. So it is just not displaying
    properly.

  5. Re: Email from Hotmail does arrive empty

    molecular_throne@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I also am having the same problem. Using Thunderbird to access my
    > hotmail messages, the entire message is empty. When I click view
    > source, there is the message there. So it is just not displaying
    > properly.

    and how are you downloading your hotmail messages into TB?
    Are you using some extension such as webmail, or an external
    proxy such as freepops?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  6. Re: Email from Hotmail does arrive empty

    On Aug 18, 11:06 am, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:
    > molecular_thr...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > > I also am having the same problem. Using Thunderbird to access my
    > > hotmail messages, the entire message is empty. When I click view
    > > source, there is the message there. So it is just not displaying
    > > properly.

    > and how are you downloading your hotmail messages into TB?
    > Are you using some extension such as webmail, or an external
    > proxy such as freepops?
    >
    > --
    > Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup
    > only. And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All
    > or Reply to Author. Thanks!
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    I am using the Webmail - hotmail extension. I just updated it and now
    it is downloading the new messages properly, although the empty
    messages that I had before are still empty. At least the new ones are
    fine, so that is ok. Thanks!

  7. Re: Email from Hotmail does arrive empty

    molecular_throne@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I am using the Webmail - hotmail extension. I just updated it and now
    > it is downloading the new messages properly, although the empty
    > messages that I had before are still empty. At least the new ones are
    > fine, so that is ok. Thanks!

    then go and ask in the webmail forums for help:
    http://groups.google.com/group/thund...mail-extension

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  8. Re: Email from Hotmail does arrive empty

    molecular_throne@hotmail.com wrote:

    > I am using the Webmail - hotmail extension. I just updated it and now
    > it is downloading the new messages properly, although the empty
    > messages that I had before are still empty. At least the new ones are
    > fine, so that is ok. Thanks!

    Well , I have tested and found same problem . After that I installed
    Webmail 1.2.3 and hotmail 1.2.6 . Everything working fine with
    my hotmail live account now. may be this will help you.

    You may find extensions from here
    "http://ftp.scarlet.be/pub/mozdev/webmail/"

+ Reply to Thread