Back/Forward Previous/Next - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Back/Forward Previous/Next - Mozilla ; Hi, is there any way to change the default behaviour of any of these buttons to navigate forward/back to the next/previous message, regardless of whether it is unread or read please? On a similar note is it possible to get ...

  1. Back/Forward Previous/Next

    Hi, is there any way to change the default behaviour of any of these
    buttons to navigate forward/back to the next/previous message,
    regardless of whether it is unread or read please?

    On a similar note is it possible to get my side mouse buttons to operate
    forward/back as I can in OE ?

    Thanks,

    Neil

  2. Re: Back/Forward Previous/Next

    Messa wrote:
    > Hi, is there any way to change the default behaviour of any of these
    > buttons to navigate forward/back to the next/previous message,
    > regardless of whether it is unread or read please?
    >
    > On a similar note is it possible to get my side mouse buttons to operate
    > forward/back as I can in OE ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Neil

    You can always use the B & F keys on the keyboard. B goes backward, F
    goes forward, regardless of whether the messages have been read or not.

+ Reply to Thread