I'm having probs with TB and a "negative vibes" message. Everything worked
fine with my Hotmail & 2 MSN accounts... an update installed and Hotmail
would continue to time out after 2-5 messages d/l-ing. I recreated the acct
several times... didn't work... after a couple more updates it started
working. Another update installed and I get "negative vibes" error regarding
my password on my MSN acct's (the same password that works when I chk my
email through my browser and it works) ... after re-creating several times I
still get the neg vibes msg. I'm running Vista Home Prem on a new HP
notebookAny help... advice... fix?? Thanks!! (the_rev7@hotmail.com)