Extra info & data appears on all emails before text. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Extra info & data appears on all emails before text. - Mozilla ; Sisr, on receiving emails a lot of unwanted technical data and information like "mozilla status" and "received" etc. appeares befor the message text. Can you please help me cancelling this? Many thanks. Franco...

  1. Extra info & data appears on all emails before text.

    Sisr, on receiving emails a lot of unwanted technical data and information
    like "mozilla status" and "received" etc. appeares befor the message text.
    Can you please help me cancelling this? Many thanks.

    Franco

  2. Re: Extra info & data appears on all emails before text.

    Franco S wrote:
    > Sisr, on receiving emails a lot of unwanted technical data and
    > information like "mozilla status" and "received" etc. appeares befor
    > the message text. Can you please help me cancelling this? Many
    > thanks.
    >
    > Franco

    May be your problem is message header related .
    if you select 'normal' at View > Header , does this problem go away ?

+ Reply to Thread