TB Memory usage? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB Memory usage? - Mozilla ; I am finding TB taking up a huge amount of memory when it runs. Is this typical of it or something to do with my setup?...

  1. TB Memory usage?

    I am finding TB taking up a huge amount of memory when it runs. Is this
    typical of it or something to do with my setup?

  2. Re: TB Memory usage?

    Abe wrote:
    > I am finding TB taking up a huge amount of memory when it runs. Is this
    > typical of it or something to do with my setup?

    I use TB for newsgroups and I found that if you have a *lot* of messages
    in a newsgroup TB will grab quite a bit of memory.

    Example: I have one newsgroup where message-wise I'm going back to 2001
    and TB right now is using 130mgs of ram. This is the same on three
    different systems.

+ Reply to Thread