help me !? who can i moved all email from Thunderbird to outlookexpress ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on help me !? who can i moved all email from Thunderbird to outlookexpress ? - Mozilla ; hi who can i move all email from Thunderbird to outlook express ? Best regards, hasan...

  1. help me !? who can i moved all email from Thunderbird to outlookexpress ?

    hi
    who can i move all email from Thunderbird to outlook express ?

    Best regards,

    hasan

  2. Re: help me !? who can i moved all email from Thunderbird to outlookexpress ?

    hasa.omidvar wrote:
    > hi
    > who can i move all email from Thunderbird to outlook express ?
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > hasan

    Some methods are listed here
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Export_mail_into_Outlook_(Express)_or_Apple_Mail"