Extra Mail box address - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Extra Mail box address - Mozilla ; I have about 5 mailbox address on my present profile.Is there a why I can install another profile just for one address so when I open TB just that one mailbox will be open and when I open the other ...

  1. Extra Mail box address

    I have about 5 mailbox address on my present profile.Is there a why I
    can install another profile just for one address so when I open TB just
    that one mailbox will be open and when I open the other profile the
    other 4 address will work. ? I realize I can just check or uncheck the
    server to stop mail from coming in to the one profile but I want 2
    complete different profiles so one person can use this by it self and
    the other can be used separatly Thanks again. Tommy

  2. Re: Extra Mail box address

    On 8/3/2007 4:02 AM On a whim, Tommy pounded out on the keyboard

    > I have about 5 mailbox address on my present profile.Is there a why I
    > can install another profile just for one address so when I open TB just
    > that one mailbox will be open and when I open the other profile the
    > other 4 address will work. ? I realize I can just check or uncheck the
    > server to stop mail from coming in to the one profile but I want 2
    > complete different profiles so one person can use this by it self and
    > the other can be used separatly Thanks again. Tommy

    Hi Tommy,

    Read about creating a new profile here:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager

    and moving old settings to the new:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Transferri..._-_Thunderbird

    Once both are set up, you can remove the accounts you don't want in the
    respective profile.

    Just a note; If 2 people are going to be using TB, it would be better
    to create separate account profiles in Windows rather than using the
    same account for both users.

    --
    Terry R.