TB 2.0.0.6 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB 2.0.0.6 - Mozilla ; The auto update did not work. I renamed TB folder to TBX, then downloaded the new 2.0.0.6 after the install I started PC in safe mode deleted TBX folder. started TB and it went through the motions of doing the ...

  1. TB 2.0.0.6

    The auto update did not work. I renamed TB folder to TBX, then
    downloaded the new 2.0.0.6 after the install I started PC in safe
    mode deleted TBX folder. started TB and it went through the motions
    of doing the auto update and all is fine. Probably an easier way but
    this worked for me.
    Good Luck folks.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

  2. Re: TB 2.0.0.6

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > The auto update did not work. I renamed TB folder to TBX, then
    > downloaded the new 2.0.0.6 after the install I started PC in safe
    > mode deleted TBX folder. started TB and it went through the motions
    > of doing the auto update and all is fine. Probably an easier way but
    > this worked for me.
    > Good Luck folks.

    2.0.6 for Thunderbird and also 2.0.6 for Firefox wouldn't bring down the
    incremental update for me also. Just go to www.mozilla/thunderbird and
    bring down the full version and will install ok.

  3. Re: TB 2.0.0.6

    On Or About Fri, 03 Aug 2007 07:13:25 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Richard John Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The mozilla.support.thunderbird News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> The auto update did not work. I renamed TB folder to TBX, then
    >> downloaded the new 2.0.0.6 after the install I started PC in safe
    >> mode deleted TBX folder. started TB and it went through the motions
    >> of doing the auto update and all is fine. Probably an easier way but
    >> this worked for me.
    >> Good Luck folks.

    > 2.0.6 for Thunderbird and also 2.0.6 for Firefox wouldn't bring down the
    > incremental update for me also. Just go to www.mozilla/thunderbird and
    > bring down the full version and will install ok.

    Thanks
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest