"global return receipt preferences" - Where is it ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on "global return receipt preferences" - Where is it ? - Mozilla ; When I go to set the return receipt options for an account, the default option is to "Use my global return receipt preferences for this account". Where is this global pref located - I can't seem to find it. using ...

  1. "global return receipt preferences" - Where is it ?

    When I go to set the return receipt options for an account, the
    default option is to
    "Use my global return receipt preferences for this account".

    Where is this global pref located - I can't seem to find it.
    using Tbird 2.0.0.6 (20070728)

  2. Re: "global return receipt preferences" - Where is it ?

    Frank wrote:
    > When I go to set the return receipt options for an account, the
    > default option is to
    > "Use my global return receipt preferences for this account".
    >
    > Where is this global pref located - I can't seem to find it.
    > using Tbird 2.0.0.6 (20070728)

    Tools\options\advanced\general next to last item on the page.

  3. Re: "global return receipt preferences" - Where is it ?

    On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:31:42 -0400, pen
    wrote:

    >Frank wrote:
    >> When I go to set the return receipt options for an account, the
    >> default option is to
    >> "Use my global return receipt preferences for this account".
    >>
    >> Where is this global pref located - I can't seem to find it.
    >> using Tbird 2.0.0.6 (20070728)

    >Tools\options\advanced\general next to last item on the page.

    Thanks. I just kept missing that extra button.

  4. Re: "global return receipt preferences" - Where is it ?

    Frank wrote:
    > When I go to set the return receipt options for an account, the
    > default option is to
    > "Use my global return receipt preferences for this account".
    >
    > Where is this global pref located - I can't seem to find it.
    > using Tbird 2.0.0.6 (20070728)

    Tools>Options>Advanced>return Receipts

+ Reply to Thread