Address Labels - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Address Labels - Mozilla ; Is it possible to export an address book and use it to create mailing labels?...

  1. Address Labels

    Is it possible to export an address book and use it to create mailing
    labels?

  2. Re: Address Labels

    Aaron wrote:
    > Is it possible to export an address book and use it to create mailing
    > labels?

    It depends on what format you need for the program doing the mailing labels.

    If you open the address book, go to Tool -> Export. You can choose to
    export as LDIF, Comma Separated, and Tab Delimited.

    As a side note, I understand that OpenOffice can use your TB address
    book for mail merge and labels. I don't know about MS Office, although
    I kinda doubt it, without exporting it.
    http://www.openoffice.org/
    (free)

    --
    Alex K.

  3. Re: Address Labels

    Alex,

    Thanks! I do use OpenOffice, so I will have to check out the procedure!

    Thanks!

    Alex K. wrote:
    > Aaron wrote:
    >
    >> Is it possible to export an address book and use it to create mailing
    >> labels?
    >>

    > It depends on what format you need for the program doing the mailing labels.
    >
    > If you open the address book, go to Tool -> Export. You can choose to
    > export as LDIF, Comma Separated, and Tab Delimited.
    >
    > As a side note, I understand that OpenOffice can use your TB address
    > book for mail merge and labels. I don't know about MS Office, although
    > I kinda doubt it, without exporting it.
    > http://www.openoffice.org/
    > (free)

+ Reply to Thread