Changing behaviors on tagging - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Changing behaviors on tagging - Mozilla ; When the NOIA 2.0 Extreme theme is used and a message is tagged "important", the red color only shows when you move off the message. Under the default theme, the background turns to red and the lettering turns white as ...

  1. Changing behaviors on tagging

    When the NOIA 2.0 Extreme theme is used and a message is tagged
    "important", the red color only shows when you move off the message.
    Under the default theme, the background turns to red and the lettering
    turns white as soon as one tags the message "important". Does anyone
    know how to transfer the default behavior to NOIA 2.0 extreme? Or tell
    me where to get that information, if not here? Thanks
    --

    Larry
    rapp at lmr dot com

  2. Re: Changing behaviors on tagging

    Larry wrote:
    > When the NOIA 2.0 Extreme theme is used and a message is tagged
    > "important", the red color only shows when you move off the message.
    > Under the default theme, the background turns to red and the lettering
    > turns white as soon as one tags the message "important". Does anyone
    > know how to transfer the default behavior to NOIA 2.0 extreme? Or tell
    > me where to get that information, if not here? Thanks

    try asking the author: http://carlitus.deviantart.com/. It
    seems to be theme related and only he can tell you how to
    work it out.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread