Search Function in Thunderbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Search Function in Thunderbird - Mozilla ; I wonder if anyone can help me? Is there any way of searching all folders in Thunderbird? I know you can search all the folders in a single account by holding down the enter key when you search, but I ...

  1. Search Function in Thunderbird

    I wonder if anyone can help me?

    Is there any way of searching all folders in Thunderbird? I know you
    can search all the folders in a single account by holding down the
    enter key when you search, but I want to be able to search across
    several accounts PLUS my local folders...

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Many thanks...

  2. Re: Search Function in Thunderbird

    I'm interested in this as well. Please advise.

    On Aug 1, 12:04 pm, Salomemaloney
    wrote:
    > I wonder if anyone can help me?
    >
    > Is there any way of searching all folders in Thunderbird? I know you
    > cansearchall the folders in a single account by holding down the
    > enter key when yousearch, but I want to be able tosearchacross
    > several accounts PLUS my local folders...
    >
    > I look forward to hearing from you.
    >
    > Many thanks...

  3. Re: Search Function in Thunderbird

    It should be noted I'm not interested in the "Saved Search" feature as
    noted here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Saved_Sear...tiple_accounts

    I'm looking for dynamic searches across all mailboxes. . .

    Regards
    On Aug 4, 9:45 am, gberz3 wrote:
    > I'm interested in this as well. Please advise.
    >
    > On Aug 1, 12:04 pm, Salomemaloney
    > wrote:
    >
    > > I wonder if anyone can help me?

    > > Is there any way of searching all folders in Thunderbird? I know you
    > > cansearchall the folders in a single account by holding down the
    > > enter key when yousearch, but I want to be able tosearchacross
    > > several accounts PLUS my local folders...

    > > I look forward to hearing from you.

    > > Many thanks...

+ Reply to Thread