I have been a long time Eudora user on windows OS'es.
When I found out Qualcomm was going to stop selling and supporting
Eudora I began searching for a new email client.
I am resistant to using the Microsoft products, so I have been
searching around and recently began "trying Thunderbird" and I have
been very impressed with this email client. And I like the idea that
this client runs on Linux which I hope to be using someday as a desktop.

A couple of features that I thought worked well in Eudora were,
1) When viewing mail you could also see the Junk Score of each message
2) When you mark a message as "Junk" then the message is removed from
the email server, I use this a lot because I use several email
clients on different computers.
3) When a message is marked as "NOT JUNK", it is automatically moved
from the Junk Mailbox to the Inbox, which saves a step.

Anyway, I really like Thunderbird and think I am going to join the
Thunderbird community.

Sincerely,
Chester G.