thunderbird and vista and pop3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on thunderbird and vista and pop3 - Mozilla ; Hi I am new to all this and trying to configure thunderbird to download my yahoomail as pop3 so i can work offline. It does not appear to work. any ideas? thanks...

  1. thunderbird and vista and pop3

    Hi I am new to all this and trying to configure thunderbird to download
    my yahoomail as pop3 so i can work offline. It does not appear to work.
    any ideas?
    thanks

  2. Re: thunderbird and vista and pop3

    pj wrote:
    > Hi I am new to all this and trying to configure thunderbird to
    > download my yahoomail as pop3 so i can work offline. It does not
    > appear to work. any ideas?
    > thanks

    Yeah, you specified something incorrectly....

    (If you don't want to give the error message detail... don't expect the
    answer in detail...)
    --
    Andrew DeFaria
    Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.