thunderbird shuts down - Mozilla

This is a discussion on thunderbird shuts down - Mozilla ; I have been trying to utilize Thunderbird as my mail account for years but I seem to have a very annoying problem I open TB and receive my mail and after about 10-15 mins. of reading and sending mail the ...

  1. thunderbird shuts down

    I have been trying to utilize Thunderbird as my mail account for years but I
    seem to have a very annoying problem
    I open TB and receive my mail and after about 10-15 mins. of reading and
    sending mail the program shutsdown and a notification of problem to be sent
    pops up.
    It is very annoying. I have re-loaded TB numerous times and this has not
    alleviated the problem.
    any suggestions would be appreciated.

  2. Re: thunderbird shuts down

    Over the last day or two, I have been having the same trouble. I am on
    Win2K. First happened on TB 1.5, now I am on TB 2 and it is still
    happening. I have also noted that FF 2 shows this behavior now and then
    as well. Maybe some component that is shared?

    k l berry wrote:
    > I have been trying to utilize Thunderbird as my mail account for years but I
    > seem to have a very annoying problem
    > I open TB and receive my mail and after about 10-15 mins. of reading and
    > sending mail the program shutsdown and a notification of problem to be sent
    > pops up.
    > It is very annoying. I have re-loaded TB numerous times and this has not
    > alleviated the problem.
    > any suggestions would be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread