Outgoing SMTP? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Outgoing SMTP? - Mozilla ; I added a new account to TB but I don't see where to add the Outgoing email information....

  1. Outgoing SMTP?

    I added a new account to TB but I don't see where to add the Outgoing
    email information.

  2. Re: Outgoing SMTP?

    On 13.07.2007 15:44, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Abe to
    generate the following:? :
    > I added a new account to TB but I don't see where to add the Outgoing
    > email information.

    in my old version 1.5.0.9, RIGHT click the new account and select
    Properties (or mark the account name and select "View settings for this
    account)
    In the left pane, scroll *to the very bottom* of the list - there you
    will find the "Outgoing Server SMTP" selection. You can add or delete
    servers in the viewpane upper right!
    To actually "set" the server - in the same left-hand pane, mark the
    account you need and look in the right-hand pane. The SMTP-server in
    located in a dropdown field, at the bottom!

    If you are on other than vers 1.5.* you may have to look elsewhere!

    reg

+ Reply to Thread