continued - Mozilla

This is a discussion on continued - Mozilla ; I hit send too quickly... What I'm looking for to be able to sort and see these fields on the left side where the Name is currently displayed....

  1. continued

    I hit send too quickly...
    What I'm looking for to be able to sort and see these fields on the left
    side where the Name is currently displayed.

  2. Re: continued

    Abe wrote:

    > I hit send too quickly...
    > What I'm looking for to be able to sort and see these fields on
    > the left side where the Name is currently displayed.

    Then you should have posted the above as a reply to your premature
    send, rather than start a new thread called "continued" that refers
    to nothing.

    --
    Blinky
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups