TB moving SMIME Cert on its own from Other People's to Web Site - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB moving SMIME Cert on its own from Other People's to Web Site - Mozilla ; TB 2.0.0.4 Win XP HE Hi, Why in the world does TB move of its own accord a S/MIME cert I have from another user--it "installed" today when receiving a digitally signed email from someone--from section "Other People's" to "Website"? ...

  1. TB moving SMIME Cert on its own from Other People's to Web Site

    TB 2.0.0.4
    Win XP HE

    Hi,

    Why in the world does TB move of its own accord a S/MIME cert I have
    from another user--it "installed" today when receiving a digitally
    signed email from someone--from section "Other People's" to "Website"?

    Is that normal? Do I need to delete and reload his cert?

  2. Re: TB moving SMIME Cert on its own from Other People's to Web Site

    stef wrote:
    > TB 2.0.0.4
    > Win XP HE
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > Why in the world does TB move of its own accord a S/MIME cert I have
    > from another user--it "installed" today when receiving a digitally
    > signed email from someone--from section "Other People's" to "Website"?
    >
    > Is that normal? Do I need to delete and reload his cert?

    I had edited it; and I guess for some reason (perhaps abug) TB had
    switched its location, etc.
    I deleted it under Web Site and "re-installed" it by clicking on user's
    sig, and back where it belongs.

+ Reply to Thread