| > jmccaywrote:
| read my
| Thunderbird.
| athttp://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/04/mozilla-thunderbird-integrat...
| Thunderbird?
| Which
| might
| for

| > > It's still working.
| > >jmccay
| >
| > That's a GOOD thing, right?
| >
| > Ann W.
| >
| > --
| > Remove the FISH from the net to reply
|
| Yes it is.
Sounds typical of gmail. I find it particularly cranky to get going. Once
you succeed in getting gmail to like your client, suggest you NEVER change
the settings. I've found that even if you return the settings to EXACTLY
what they were before, it often won't work. Then after a few days, it
works. Reasons?