Feature request? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Feature request? - Mozilla ; Is there some kind of marker that shows you messages you have replied or posted to (I am speaking of newsgroups particularly). If not how can I suggest they add it?...

  1. Feature request?

    Is there some kind of marker that shows you messages you have replied or posted
    to (I am speaking of newsgroups particularly). If not how can I suggest they
    add it?

  2. Re: Feature request?

    On 10.07.2007 10:32, Arinté wrote:

    > Is there some kind of marker that shows you messages you have replied or posted
    > to (I am speaking of newsgroups particularly). If not how can I suggest they
    > add it?

    At the far right of the column header lins is a small icon widget. Click
    on it and check "Status".

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  3. Re: Feature request?

    Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 10.07.2007 10:32, Arinté wrote:

    In SkyPilot Classic theme if you have replied to a Post a blue right
    facing arrow shows up on the left side of the subject line you replied to.

    example:

    subject
    (arrow is blue)—— > Re: Subject

    If you have forwarded something as a reply the arrow is green.

  4. Re: Feature request?

    Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 10.07.2007 10:32, Arinté wrote:

    oops its a left facing arrow and its superimposed over the envelope icon
    used to represent a post or reply to a thread. That what I get trying to
    remember items from memory.

  5. Re: Feature request?

    On 10.07.2007 11:39, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    > In SkyPilot Classic theme if you have replied to a Post a blue right
    > facing arrow shows up on the left side of the subject line you replied to.
    >
    > example:
    >
    > subject
    > (arrow is blue)—— > Re: Subject
    >
    > If you have forwarded something as a reply the arrow is green.

    My solution works no matter what theme is used and besides, SkyPilot is
    not available for Thunderbird seeing as how this is the TB group. ;-)

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  6. Re: Feature request?

    On 7/11/2007 7:00 AM , Thunderbird leader Jay Garcia by teletype announce :
    > On 10.07.2007 11:39, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    Jay SPC is available for Tb, both the 1.5 and the 2.0 versions. To get
    the Tb 2.0 update requires using Fx 2.0 to fetch a copy because the page
    uses a Fx version sniffer to provide the proper theme version.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting

  7. Re: Feature request?

    Ron K. wrote:
    > On 7/11/2007 7:00 AM , Thunderbird leader Jay Garcia by teletype announce :
    >> On 10.07.2007 11:39, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    Its actually available for 1.x and 2.x versions of FireFox, Thunderbird,
    and SeaMonkey based on Firefox 1.x and 2.x code. Although its not on the
    Mozilla Themes page it should be. google SkyPilot Classic by Sailfish.
    He has some other themes that are generally based on SkyPilot code but
    use different color schemes and icon designs that work well also. One is
    called Toy Factory. so far as I know updating SM/FF/TB through several
    versions since the installs I have had no conflicts. I did have to
    update 2.x versions when I switched to 2X version of my Mozilla
    applications (SM/FF/TB).

  8. Re: Feature request?

    On 11.07.2007 08:42, Ron K. wrote:

    > Jay SPC is available for Tb, both the 1.5 and the 2.0 versions. To get
    > the Tb 2.0 update requires using Fx 2.0 to fetch a copy because the page
    > uses a Fx version sniffer to provide the proper theme version.

    I'll agree with that.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org