Filter forwarding fails on my Mac - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Filter forwarding fails on my Mac - Mozilla ; Does filter forwarding currently work? I'm able to forward individual e-mails without problem (in-line or as attachments), but enabling the forwarding for the filter does not work for me, even as an attachment. Testing the filter on the Inbox e-mails ...

  1. Filter forwarding fails on my Mac

    Does filter forwarding currently work? I'm able to forward
    individual e-mails without problem (in-line or as attachments), but
    enabling the forwarding for the filter does not work for me, even as
    an attachment.

    Testing the filter on the Inbox e-mails gives me a 'sending of
    message failed' alert. I've seen related problems reported for
    Thunderbird 1.5, but I wonder if it is still an issue (if it is an
    issue at all) for 2.0.

    I'm using 2.0.0.4 on Mac Os X (10.4.10).

    Thanks,

    Joel

  2. Re: Filter forwarding fails on my Mac

    its not just the mac thats having problems I'm using windows XP home
    and thunderbird 2.0.0.4 and I get a "sending of message failed" alert
    as well any help would be appreciated
    thanks,
    drew

  3. Re: Filter forwarding fails on my Mac

    On 14 juil, 01:38, anekelea wrote:
    > its not just the mac thats having problems I'm using windows XP home
    > and thunderbird 2.0.0.4 and I get a "sending of message failed" alert
    > as well any help would be appreciated
    > thanks,
    > drew

    same problem for me !!!