Synchronizing profiles - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Synchronizing profiles - Mozilla ; I access my POP3 email from two different locations. At one, I leave the messages on the server; at the other I don't. I know that I can copy the MAIL profile from one TBird and then open the various ...

  1. Synchronizing profiles

    I access my POP3 email from two different locations. At one, I leave
    the messages on the server; at the other I don't.

    I know that I can copy the MAIL profile from one TBird and then open the
    various folders in the other, but are there any handy utilities that
    will allow me to merge the two profiles so that I can be sure of having
    all emails (in the INBOX, SENT, and other folders) without having to go
    through and manually delete the duplicates?

  2. Re: Synchronizing profiles

    Lem wrote:
    > I access my POP3 email from two different locations. At one, I leave
    > the messages on the server; at the other I don't.
    >
    > I know that I can copy the MAIL profile from one TBird and then open
    > the various folders in the other, but are there any handy utilities
    > that will allow me to merge the two profiles so that I can be sure of
    > having all emails (in the INBOX, SENT, and other folders) without
    > having to go through and manually delete the duplicates?

    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Synchronizing_mail_on_two_computers_(Thunderbird)"

  3. Re: Synchronizing profiles

    Nir wrote:
    > Lem wrote:
    >> I access my POP3 email from two different locations. At one, I leave
    >> the messages on the server; at the other I don't.
    >>
    >> I know that I can copy the MAIL profile from one TBird and then open
    >> the various folders in the other, but are there any handy utilities
    >> that will allow me to merge the two profiles so that I can be sure of
    >> having all emails (in the INBOX, SENT, and other folders) without
    >> having to go through and manually delete the duplicates?

    > "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Synchronizing_mail_on_two_computers_(Thunderbird)"

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread