Send Later extension - ping Miles - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Send Later extension - ping Miles - Mozilla ; Following last week's discussion I entered a few comments about the new beta release at , but Khartik hasn't replied yet - perhaps he needed a few days off after the new release :-) Anyway, regarding my comment about an ...

  1. Send Later extension - ping Miles

    Following last week's discussion I entered a few comments about the new
    beta release at , but Khartik hasn't
    replied yet - perhaps he needed a few days off after the new release :-)

    Anyway, regarding my comment about an empty “Send Later:” entry in the
    normal header, this doesn't just refer to the Drafts folder, I see this
    in *all* messages =-O

    Miles (or anyone else using Send Later), do you see this too? Was it
    there before 1.1.9?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  2. Re: Send Later extension - ping Miles

    * Herb wrote:
    > Following last week's discussion I entered a few comments about the new
    > beta release at , but Khartik hasn't
    > replied yet - perhaps he needed a few days off after the new release :-)
    >
    > Anyway, regarding my comment about an empty “Send Later:” entry in the
    > normal header, this doesn't just refer to the Drafts folder, I see this
    > in *all* messages =-O
    >
    > Miles (or anyone else using Send Later), do you see this too? Was it
    > there before 1.1.9?

    When I lasted talked to Karthik on the 13th -- Monday the 14th his time
    -- I had found a bug in the new beta and we identified it and he was
    working on a fix. However, he must have jumped off the earth for I
    haven't heard a word from him -- perhaps as you say, he's taking a
    couple of days off.

    Am certain I'll hear from him any minute or perhaps tomorrow, so best
    you hold off on your questions until the new version becomes available
    which I believe will be 2.0.

+ Reply to Thread