Versions TB and Portable TB - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Versions TB and Portable TB - Mozilla ; Hello, I use TB 2.0 Can I safely copy the profile to the portable version for U3, which is still V1.5? -- Loek...

  1. Versions TB and Portable TB

    --
    Loek

  2. Re: Versions TB and Portable TB

    Loekie Ratelkous wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I use TB 2.0
    > Can I safely copy the profile to the portable version for U3, which is
    > still V1.5?

    it won't hurt to try it. Just backup everything before you try it though.

    BTW -- there are forums for the portable versions:
    http://portableapps.com/forums

    --
    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. And only
    click on the Reply button, not the Reply All one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Versions TB and Portable TB

    Loekie Ratelkous wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I use TB 2.0
    > Can I safely copy the profile to the portable version for U3, which is
    > still V1.5?

    "http://portableapps.com/support/thunderbird_portable#local_profile"

  4. Re: Versions TB and Portable TB

    Nir schreef:
    > Loekie Ratelkous wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I use TB 2.0
    >> Can I safely copy the profile to the portable version for U3, which is
    >> still V1.5?
    >>

    > "http://portableapps.com/support/thunderbird_portable#local_profile"

    Thanks, Nir. And Hippo, of course... :-)

+ Reply to Thread