AIM IMAP mail getting error - Mozilla

This is a discussion on AIM IMAP mail getting error - Mozilla ; I have one more problem with thunderbird . It's that that i use AIM IMAP mail so I have subscribe to some debian groups and its ok most of the time everything work as it should but then again a ...

  1. AIM IMAP mail getting error

    I have one more problem with thunderbird . It's that that i use AIM
    IMAP mail so I have subscribe to some debian groups and its ok most of
    the time everything work as it should
    but then again a few days ago one problem run out and I can't solve it
    alone so I ask you for a advice
    It's that that now I start to receiving a error about "mail that is
    unavailable" it has this data:

    "2799 (1032) that massage is currently unavailable "

    So I figured out that It is about some unproper message that can't be
    opened so probably should be delated from mail server
    But now I got a problem how to find that problematic message :-?
    If problem is not about it please let me know or if anyone had a
    similar problem also please answer how you fixed it !!!
    Thx in advance

  2. Re: AIM IMAP mail getting error

    MAXIMUS wrote:
    > I have one more problem with thunderbird . It's that that i use AIM
    > IMAP mail so I have subscribe to some debian groups and its ok most of
    > the time everything work as it should
    > but then again a few days ago one problem run out and I can't solve it
    > alone so I ask you for a advice
    > It's that that now I start to receiving a error about "mail that is
    > unavailable" it has this data:
    >
    > "2799 (1032) that massage is currently unavailable "
    >
    > So I figured out that It is about some unproper message that can't be
    > opened so probably should be delated from mail server
    > But now I got a problem how to find that problematic message :-?
    > If problem is not about it please let me know or if anyone had a
    > similar problem also please answer how you fixed it !!!
    > Thx in advance

    I seem to remember having seen that a while ago and I believe it
    happened when trying to open a message in TB on the IMAP server. I don't
    think there's much you can do about it, except deleting that message
    locally. I suppose you haven't downloaded that message for offline use,
    so it's just the header what you see in TB.
    I have no idea why that message disappeared from the server in the first
    place. I have not seen this problem since then anymore.

    --
    Christian

  3. Re: AIM IMAP mail getting error

    MAXIMUS wrote:
    > I have one more problem with thunderbird . It's that that i use AIM
    > IMAP mail so I have subscribe to some debian groups and its ok most of
    > the time everything work as it should
    > but then again a few days ago one problem run out and I can't solve it
    > alone so I ask you for a advice
    > It's that that now I start to receiving a error about "mail that is
    > unavailable" it has this data:
    >
    > "2799 (1032) that massage is currently unavailable "
    >
    > So I figured out that It is about some unproper message that can't be
    > opened so probably should be delated from mail server
    > But now I got a problem how to find that problematic message :-?
    > If problem is not about it please let me know or if anyone had a
    > similar problem also please answer how you fixed it !!!
    > Thx in advance

    I hate imap. Thats why I use freepops to access my aim accounts:
    http://www.freepops.org/en/. It treats it as a pop account.

    --
    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. And only
    click on the Reply button, not the Reply All one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: AIM IMAP mail getting error

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > MAXIMUS wrote:
    >> I have one more problem with thunderbird . It's that that i use AIM
    >> IMAP mail so I have subscribe to some debian groups and its ok most of
    >> the time everything work as it should
    >> but then again a few days ago one problem run out and I can't solve it
    >> alone so I ask you for a advice
    >> It's that that now I start to receiving a error about "mail that is
    >> unavailable" it has this data:
    >>
    >> "2799 (1032) that massage is currently unavailable "
    >>
    >> So I figured out that It is about some unproper message that can't be
    >> opened so probably should be delated from mail server
    >> But now I got a problem how to find that problematic message :-?
    >> If problem is not about it please let me know or if anyone had a
    >> similar problem also please answer how you fixed it !!!
    >> Thx in advance
    >>

    > I hate imap. Thats why I use freepops to access my aim accounts:
    > http://www.freepops.org/en/. It treats it as a pop account.

    It stop harassing me ... nice

    anyway I hate IMAP but not asmuch as i hate AIM uh goddamn America On Line

    --

    *MAXIMUS*

  5. Re: AIM IMAP mail getting error

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > MAXIMUS wrote:
    >> I have one more problem with thunderbird . It's that that i use AIM
    >> IMAP mail so I have subscribe to some debian groups and its ok most of
    >> the time everything work as it should
    >> but then again a few days ago one problem run out and I can't solve it
    >> alone so I ask you for a advice
    >> It's that that now I start to receiving a error about "mail that is
    >> unavailable" it has this data:
    >>
    >> "2799 (1032) that massage is currently unavailable "
    >>
    >> So I figured out that It is about some unproper message that can't be
    >> opened so probably should be delated from mail server
    >> But now I got a problem how to find that problematic message :-?
    >> If problem is not about it please let me know or if anyone had a
    >> similar problem also please answer how you fixed it !!!
    >> Thx in advance
    >>

    > I hate imap. Thats why I use freepops to access my aim accounts:
    > http://www.freepops.org/en/. It treats it as a pop account.

    Oh now here it go again and its the same alert

    Anyway I think that this info in alert message is about firstly:

    1 codename error actually a index number of error and should be
    understandable to some of the developers or maybe some people here in
    support group or on forum ( I need to try there)
    That's why I posted message here

    And second number is probably some index number for a mail on the
    AIMserver (It first time happend when i just reach around that 2800
    mails ( I mostly leave message in inbox and filter the ones I want

    And yeah I also hate IMAP mail especially now after this

    So my question is how to identify when I log on server (aim server )
    what is that message and delete it directly on server from there stupid
    interface
    Did anybody know how the achieve that
    Maybe some trick tweak Hack ))
    Thx in advance
    Other problems are fixed by myself

    --

    *MAXIMUS*

  6. Re: AIM IMAP mail getting error

    MARKO wrote:
    Please learn to use plain text or stop using such garish and unreadable
    colours.

  7. Re: AIM IMAP mail getting error

    MARKO wrote:
    Please learn to use plain text not HTML