Importing Messages Into TB2 on Mac from TB2 on Windows XP - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Importing Messages Into TB2 on Mac from TB2 on Windows XP - Mozilla ; Hi there, I have messages stored on a Windows computer using TB2. What is the best way to incorporate these folders and messages onto TB2 on my iMac (Tiger 10.4.9). Do I need to rename the folders on the Windows ...

  1. Importing Messages Into TB2 on Mac from TB2 on Windows XP

    Hi there,

    I have messages stored on a Windows computer using TB2. What is the
    best way to incorporate these folders and messages onto TB2 on my iMac
    (Tiger 10.4.9).

    Do I need to rename the folders on the Windows system first and then
    bring them across so that they are unique (otherwise some folders have
    the same names).

    Any suggestions much appreciated. Thank you!

    Lynn

  2. Re: Importing Messages Into TB2 on Mac from TB2 on Windows XP

    Lynn Q wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I have messages stored on a Windows computer using TB2. What is the
    > best way to incorporate these folders and messages onto TB2 on my iMac
    > (Tiger 10.4.9).

    You could create a new profile set up all the mail accounts and then
    just transfer the mail folders of your profile.

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Importing_..._and_exporting

+ Reply to Thread