I was just surprised to find that TB has a disparity between
user-set line length and how it stores sent mail.

I had sent a short mail out:

Hi, I'm interested in the Ninja and would like to take a look at it ASAP,
at your convenience. It's a bit of a drive, so is there anything I
should know about the bike beforehand?

Then I Edited Message as New (ctrl-e), to find this Outlook
Expessian format:

Hi, I'm interested in the Ninja and would like to take a look at
it ASAP
at your convenience. It's a bit of a drive, so is there anything
should know about the bike beforehand?

TB rightly cut my lines off at my user-specified 65 characters on
the resend, but why isn't it formatting the stored sent mail
correctly? There, it's placing hard returns at the 73rd column.

p.
--
using T-Bird 2.0.0.0 for mail, dialog 1.38 for news, on WinXPH.