Reply to mail ?! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Reply to mail ?! - Mozilla ; Just love Thunderbird but one thing really anoys me atm ... the fact that thunderbird enters the reply from the bottom of the mail really bothers me, IS there any option in setting so i can configure it so it ...

  1. Reply to mail ?!

    Just love Thunderbird but one thing really anoys me atm ... the fact
    that thunderbird enters the reply from the bottom of the mail really
    bothers me, IS there any option in setting so i can configure it so it
    enters the reply lines from the top ?

    Many thanks

    Pavol

  2. Re: Reply to mail ?!

    On 25-Apr-07, at 18:29:55 (+1000 UTC), *pavol.eisenberg@gmail.com* posted:

    >Just love Thunderbird but one thing really anoys me atm ... the fact
    >that thunderbird enters the reply from the bottom of the mail really
    >bothers me, IS there any option in setting so i can configure it so it
    >enters the reply lines from the top ?
    >
    >Many thanks
    >
    >Pavol

    In each account, go to the Account properties, Composition and Addressing,
    and select "start my reply above / below the quote" as per your
    requirements.

    --
    Klaas Visser
    Sydney, Australia