Intelligent reply function - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Intelligent reply function - Mozilla ; When I replied to a message in my Sent folder with TB 1.x, the reply went to myself by default :-( TB 2 seems to be more clever in this respect and puts the recipient of the original message in ...

  1. Intelligent reply function

    When I replied to a message in my Sent folder with TB 1.x, the reply
    went to myself by default :-(

    TB 2 seems to be more clever in this respect and puts the recipient of
    the original message in the To field, which is a *much better* default
    setting 8-)

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  2. Re: Intelligent reply function

    Herb wrote:
    > When I replied to a message in my Sent folder with TB 1.x, the reply
    > went to myself by default :-(
    >
    > TB 2 seems to be more clever in this respect and puts the recipient of
    > the original message in the To field, which is a *much better* default
    > setting 8-)

    Hmm. Interesting. That does not happen when I use reply on an item in
    my Sent Items folder.

    Betsy

  3. Re: Intelligent reply function

    On 25.04.2007 14:14 UK Time, WalkerB wrote:
    > Herb wrote:
    >> When I replied to a message in my Sent folder with TB 1.x, the reply
    >> went to myself by default :-(
    >>
    >> TB 2 seems to be more clever in this respect and puts the recipient of
    >> the original message in the To field, which is a *much better* default
    >> setting 8-)
    >>

    > Hmm. Interesting. That does not happen when I use reply on an item in
    > my Sent Items folder.

    Strange - the new/better reply behaviour appears to be fully
    reproducible here - perhaps there is a setting somewhere to change it?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread