Copying all email addresses from address book - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Copying all email addresses from address book - Mozilla ; I want to copy all of the email addresses out of my address book so that I can make a while list for my spam program. It is tedious having to copy each individual address. Is there anyway to copy ...

  1. Copying all email addresses from address book

    I want to copy all of the email addresses out of my address book so that
    I can make a while list for my spam program. It is tedious having to
    copy each individual address. Is there anyway to copy them all at once?

  2. Re: Copying all email addresses from address book

    On 25-Apr-07, at 13:37:38 (+1000 UTC), *Sharon* posted:

    >I want to copy all of the email addresses out of my address book so that I
    >can make a while list for my spam program. It is tedious having to copy
    >each individual address. Is there anyway to copy them all at once?

    If you spam program allows you to import a CSV file, then I'd suggest
    using the address book's Export function to such a file, strip out the
    fields you don't need, and import into your spam program.

    --
    Klaas Visser
    Sydney, Australia

    "Always and never are two words you