NewsGroups - Mozilla

This is a discussion on NewsGroups - Mozilla ; I have downloaded and installed 2.0? I've configured my e-mail and newsgroups. I was able to get a list of newsgroups. Now the crazy part is where is the window that lists my newsgroups? I don't see it and I ...

  1. NewsGroups

    I have downloaded and installed 2.0? I've configured my e-mail and
    newsgroups. I was able to get a list of newsgroups. Now the crazy part is
    where is the window that lists my newsgroups?

    I don't see it and I can't see anything from the Tools , Message, View, Go
    menus that turns it on. I've been playing with this for hours. Is it
    possible I got a bad install?

  2. Re: NewsGroups

    On Or About Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:01:19 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, ent Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    Following In The mozilla.support.thunderbird News Group:

    > I have downloaded and installed 2.0? I've configured my e-mail and
    > newsgroups. I was able to get a list of newsgroups. Now the crazy part is
    > where is the window that lists my newsgroups?
    >
    > I don't see it and I can't see anything from the Tools , Message, View, Go
    > menus that turns it on. I've been playing with this for hours. Is it
    > possible I got a bad install?

    View, folders, all ??
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

  3. Re: NewsGroups

    ent wrote:
    > I have downloaded and installed 2.0? I've configured my e-mail and
    > newsgroups. I was able to get a list of newsgroups. Now the crazy
    > part is where is the window that lists my newsgroups?
    >
    > I don't see it and I can't see anything from the Tools , Message,
    > View, Go menus that turns it on. I've been playing with this for
    > hours. Is it possible I got a bad install?

    I wonder if the Folders pane (I see this at the left hand side of the
    screen in a conventional arrangement) is nested completely to the left -
    that is - is not in sight at all?

    If so, move the cursor slowly to the left hand side until the double
    head arrow appears and drag the edge towards the right.
    *Note:* in this case there are *two* edges very close together. the
    actual window edge (resize window) and the collpsed Folders pane edge.

    hth
    --
    ac

+ Reply to Thread