Help - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Help - Mozilla ; I had avirus and had to reset my computer. now I can not get into my E-mail. I tried to open a new account but ren into trouble nd I would like to keep my same Email address jstilling@cfl.rr.com . ...

  1. Help

    I had avirus and had to reset my computer. now I can not get into my E-mail.
    I tried to open a new account but ren into trouble nd I would like to keep
    my same Email address jstilling@cfl.rr.com .
    Thank You,
    June Stilling

  2. Re: Help

    June Stilling keyed the following on 4/24/2007 5:57 PM:
    > I had avirus and had to reset my computer. now I can not get into my E-mail.
    > I tried to open a new account but ren into trouble nd I would like to keep
    > my same Email address jstilling@cfl.rr.com .

    What do you mean by "reset"? How did you get rid of the virus?

    Exactly what trouble did you get into?

+ Reply to Thread