email accounts under account settings but not folder pane - Mozilla

This is a discussion on email accounts under account settings but not folder pane - Mozilla ; TB 1.5.0.10 Win XP HE Hi, I noticed that I have some email accounts under "Account Settings" that do not show up at all in the folder pane where all the email accounts are, etc. Granted, I rarely use those ...

  1. email accounts under account settings but not folder pane

    TB 1.5.0.10
    Win XP HE

    Hi,
    I noticed that I have some email accounts under "Account Settings" that
    do not show up at all in the folder pane where all the email accounts
    are, etc.
    Granted, I rarely use those email addresses--and perhaps at some point
    had deleted them...? But I'm not sure why they would still be showed
    under settings as any other email account; but not in the folder
    pane--out of sync.
    Is there some kind of setting that will remove accounts from the pane
    yet leave them under "account Settings" I might have used inadvertently?
    How do I get them back into the folder pane, if I want to seem them
    there for example.....
    Thanks.

  2. Re: email accounts under account settings but not folder pane

    stef wrote:
    > TB 1.5.0.10
    > Win XP HE
    >
    > Hi,
    > I noticed that I have some email accounts under "Account Settings" that
    > do not show up at all in the folder pane where all the email accounts
    > are, etc.
    > Granted, I rarely use those email addresses--and perhaps at some point
    > had deleted them...? But I'm not sure why they would still be showed
    > under settings as any other email account; but not in the folder
    > pane--out of sync.
    > Is there some kind of setting that will remove accounts from the pane
    > yet leave them under "account Settings" I might have used inadvertently?
    > How do I get them back into the folder pane, if I want to seem them
    > there for example.....
    > Thanks.

    Ooooooops.....
    Just realized it is because they were set up to use "Local Folders".....
    My bad....

+ Reply to Thread