Can Thunderbird share certificates with firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can Thunderbird share certificates with firefox - Mozilla ; I'm running Firefox and Thunderbird on a linux system, and I find it a pain that when I get certificates downloaded into firefox, that I have to export them and then import them into thunderbird. Is it possible to have ...

  1. Can Thunderbird share certificates with firefox

    I'm running Firefox and Thunderbird on a linux system, and I find it a
    pain that when I get certificates downloaded into firefox, that I have
    to export them and then import them into thunderbird. Is it possible
    to have them use the same database?

    Victor

  2. Re: Can Thunderbird share certificates with firefox

    On 24/04/2007 3:31 PM, _Victor S. Miller_ spoke thusly:
    > I'm running Firefox and Thunderbird on a linux system, and I find it a
    > pain that when I get certificates downloaded into firefox, that I have
    > to export them and then import them into thunderbird. Is it possible
    > to have them use the same database?

    I don't think so.
    --
    Chris Ilias